Frequently Asked Questions
What is your service area?
Our practice serves primarily Lake Nona but does not exclude other areas of the greater Orlando area. Once you are a pateint of ours - you can remain with us no matter where you go !
What makes your practice different than others?
As a membership service, this allows us to keep our patient panel sizes low and offer quality personal service, including unlimited communication with our doctors, either in-person, by email, text and video chat. In short, we provide you with exclusivity, personailized care, and unprecendted access.
How qualified are your doctors?
We are an all physician group and their training consists of traditional medical school and finished with a M.D. or D.O. They have completed an accredited residency and/or fellowship training with board certifcations in their respective fields and subspecialties.
Why should I choose OneMed?
If you connect with any of the following reasons, OneMed is for you:
- Are you a working individual who doesn’t have time for traditional physician office visits?
- Would you prefer a hybrid model of care - telemedicine as well as office visits?
- Does the ability to be seen promptly appeal to you?
- Would you like consistent, reliable care, no matter the venue - hospital, clinic, telemedicine?
- Do you wish you had one main physician contact to oversee your care?
What about Pediatric care?
We are an adult practice however we plan to offer Child and Adolescent Psychiatry in the near future.
Are you an insurance company or does this replace it ?
We are not an inusrance company. To be clear we are a modern medical practice that doesn't allow insurance carriers to dicate your care.
Do I need health insurance ?
To be a member of our practice you do not need health insurance, however, we would recommend that you have it to cover catastraphic events, such as hospitalizations.