Frequently Asked Questions
What is your service area?
Our practice serves the East Orlando, Winter Park and Lake Nona areas of Florida.
What makes your practice different than others?
As a subscription service, this allows us to keep our patient sizes low and offer quality personal service, including unlimited communication with our doctors, either in-person, by email, text and video chat.
How qualified are your doctors?
All of doctors are board certified with either the American Board of Family Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, etc. This is not always the case with groups similar to OneMed.
Why should I choose OneMed?
If you connect with any of the following reasons, OneMed is for you:
- Are you a working individual who doesn’t have time for traditional physician office visits?
- Would you prefer a hybrid model of care - telemedicine as well as office visits?
- Does the ability to be seen promptly appeal to you?
- Would you like consistent, reliable care, no matter the venue - hospital, clinic, telemedicine?
- Do you wish you had one main physician contact to oversee your care?
What about women's health?
We will partner with a women’s health practice to care of Obstetrics and other women’s health needs beyond primary care.